Ideal Health Institute offers the following training programs:
- Nurse Aide I
- Nurse Aide I Refresher
- Online Pharmacy Technician
- NCLEX Review Courses for New Nursing Graduates & Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (RN)
- LPN Certification Review Courses for New Graduates & Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (LPN / LVN)
- Improve Writing Skills – Assistance with Writing a Successful Research Paper / Essays, Etc. (ALL LEVELS)
We also have various schedules that you can choose from for:
- Nurse Aide 1 Evening
- Nurse Aide 1 Day
- Nurse Aide 2 Day
- Nurse Aide 2 Eve
- Nurse Aide 2 Competency Evaluation
- Medical Terminologies & Transcription
- Online Medical Billing/Coding Technology
*Please Note: Ideal Health Institute reserves the right to cancel or postpone a scheduled class due to low Teacher/student ratio or inclement weather.
- If classes are closed due to inclement weather, make-up days will be announced.
- If classes are canceled due to low teacher/student ratio the next scheduled class will be announced to all registered students.
- Newly added programs do not have schedules this academic year as we advertise for enrollments.
2020 SCHOOL CALENDAR AND CLASS SCHEDULES
- CNA 1 COURSES STARTS BI-WEEKLY ON TUESDAY (GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 MORNING CLASSES) & GROUP 3 STARTS MONDAYS BY 5 PM – bi-weekly. The 120 hours can be completed in 4 weeks.
- CNA RE-CERTIFICATION CLASSES STARTS WEEKLY ON TUESDAY – 10 AM FOR MORNING CLASSES, AND ON MONDAYS – 4 PM FOR EVENING CLASSES. The 20 CREDIT HOURS can be completed in 2 – 3 days).
- $35 REGISTERATION FEE IS DUE ON FIRST DAY OF CLASS – OTHER PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE.
- FULL PAYMENT IS DICSOUNTED BASED ON ANY PROMOTION RATES AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT
- ENHANCE YOUR CAREER, GET CERTIFIED TODAY – NO WAITING LIST
Please call us at 919-908-1778 to inquire further about the enrollment process at Ideal Health Institute.